Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quilts From my Past

First, I wanted to correct the faulty link from the last post, and again, my apologies, I'm not so adept on the computer; but I think this should be right:

www.lsmweavingstudio.com

Next, I feel like my poor little infant of a blog could benefit from some visual interest, so I thought it might be nice if I posted some pictures of quilts I have made in the past. My truly recent quilts have not been photographed yet. I am waiting for a cloudy windless day, so I can get some good photographs of the new ones. So, for now I will just post some selected quilts from before 2011.

Abuhambi

Appalachia
Indian Summer


Prickly Bear

Double Star

Shenanigans

Milky Way
Star Kite
Vesuviuos
Chocolate and Cream
Color Study
Fiesta
Galapagos
Pineapple Storm
Southern Winter




I hope this helps you get to know me a little better. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment