Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chattahoochee Evening Stars Show Quilt back, and More

     I am getting packed for the Chattahoochee Evening Star Guild show this weekend at the Lakewood 400 Antique Market. I will have a booth, selling patterns there. Come by for a visit if you are in the area.
     I also, finally took a photo of the quilt back for the Let's Polka Quilt. I wanted my customer to see it since one of the colors she chose was unavailable.

     I got all of my HSTs sewn, cut, and pressed yesterday, when my friend, Elenaor came to sew with me.

Now I have plenty of trimming to do to keep myself busy in my booth this weekend. You know I always have to be doing something.

Just as I was ready to pack up My Water Lilies for it's trip to the Georgia Quilt Show, I realized that I didn't put a label on it yet. So, of course, something had to be done about that.



     So that's what I have been up to this week, along with all of that other non quilting stuff that always seems to need attention. Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment