Thursday, March 15, 2012

Accepted!

     Another busy week! Tuesday I had a lovely time with the Phoenix Guild in Atlanta. I did a trunk show for them; and they really know how to make a person feel welcome.    
    
     Last night we had our Wednesday night Porterdale Stitching club. I worked on pinning my kaleidoscope rows together.

     Just a reminder that this coming Friday and Saturday (March 16 & 17) is the Heart of Georgia Quilt Guild Show. I have so many good fiends in that guild that I decided to join it, and I will have 4 quilts hanging in the show. The hours are from 9am-5pm both days, and the show is held at the Vineville United Methodist Church. Well worth seeing if you are in the Macon area.

     Last but not least; today, I received my acceptance to the Inman Park Festival in Atlanta, GA, April 28 and 29, 11am-6pm. I will have a booth showing my quilts. Come see me if you happen to be in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment