Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time With a Friend

     Today I spent the afternoon with a quilting friend. I couldn't work on my kaleidoscope quilt or my solid quilt because both of them are being pieced and I would have had to bring my sewing machine to work on them. It was a lovely excuse to work a bit on a quilt I have been itching to work on. My Bird Cages quilt was one I started on that retreat I went on last month. For the next step on it I needed to rotary cut some triangles. I am going to make some square in a square blocks to go around my large bird cage blocks.



I had cut a group of strips when I was at retreat; so all I had to do was cut them into 2 sizes of triangles.




BTW, I have a ll of my kaleidoscope blocks sewn, so now I can begin sewing them together. Hopefully, I will have something to show you on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment