Friday, August 2, 2013

Working on Binding

     The Double Star quilt has come back from the quilter, and I have trimmed it.



     I made the binding, and sewed did the machine sewing side.

     Now, I am doing the hand stitching. I have the sleeve made, but I still need to attach it, and make and attach the label. I hope it will be ready to ship by Monday.

     I have a sewing date with my friend Eleanor Monday. I have not yet decided what I will work on at her house.

     I am also trying to get my loom set up for the next rug. 

     There is a ton of computer work I need to do. There are several finished quilts, and even a couple of patterns that need to go on my Etsy site.

     That is what I am up to these days. Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud that I saw this quilt coming together while sewing with you. It turned out
    really nice. I just love the stars. Hope to be sewing with you with Donna.

    ReplyDelete