Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photos From Retreat

     As I mentioned in my last post, I had a wonderful time at retreat. I also took some photos of some lovely projects in process. I hope you enjoy seeing these.



























     What a fabulous variety of projects! Don't you agree?

     We had a pincushion swap. So many creatures were represented we thought we could sing several verses of "Old McDonald Had a Farm" We had a couple of mice, a chicken, a hedgehog, a toucan, to name a few. I'm sure I forgot someone. Here is a group photo of all of the pincushions:




     We celebrated our dear friend Joyce's birthday. 


     Joyce brought the finished quilt from the class I taught them last February, to show me.



     Didn't it turn out great!? She quilted it with a decorative stitch around the edges. I am so grateful she brought it to show me. It's amazing how quickly she finished it!

      It is so much fun to get together and sew for a few days with dear friends, and see what they are working on!

      Hope your summer is going well too. Thanks for stopping by!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment