Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Finally-2 Finishes

     Finally, I got 2 quilts completely finished. Binding, sleeve, photos and all! It's about time, about time, wouldn't you say? These quilts have been quilted for months. Then all of the hand work was done for what seemed like quite awhile, but the weather wouldn't let me get outside and photograph them. First there was pollen, then there was rain, more rain, and yet more rain. But at last...

Painted Desert

Lake Country Bungalow

     Also, I started quilting this quilt.




     Yesterday, I got my finally got my grass cut, and a few things planted. What a relief that was after-I forget how many-maybe 8 or 9 rainy days in a row. I was afraid I was going to need a machete. But I am not complaining. I would just love to share some with those that have not been getting rain at all. Feast or famine, right?

     Today, I am off to sew with a good friend I haven't seen in weeks. Hope you have a pleasant day planned.

     Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment