Saturday, February 18, 2012

     It's been a busy week.

     I've been working on a rug order.

     I have started a stitching club in my small town. It was great! We had 6 participants(myself included), and we all had such a nice time that we are going to do it again next week.Yeah! There was quilting(again, that was me-I worked on hand stitching a binding), knitting, crocheting, and even some needlepoint!

     Thursday, I spent the day with The Heart of Georgia Quilt Guild in Macon, Georgia. In the morning I did a trunk show for them; and in the afternoon I taught a class. They are such a fun group and I had a lovely time there. The class I taught was the technique for my Indian Summer quilt.


They are busily getting ready for a quilt show that is rapidly approaching. It will be held March 16-17, 9am-5pm; at Vineville United Methodist Church. The address is 2045 Vineville Ave., Macon, Georgia. If you live near Macon Georgia, I highly recommend this show. These ladies do really beautiful work.

     That's all I have to report for now.  Hopefully, soon I can spend some quality time with my sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment