Monday, December 7, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

     Last week was a busy week, here in the village. The first Friday night of December is always our annual Christmas parade. I look forward to that every year. 

     The Saturday after Thanksgiving, I went around gathering greenery to decorate our garden fence, and City Hall, which is right next to the garden. On Sunday, several of us gardeners got together, and made the decorations.



    On Tuesday, I hosted my sewing friendship group, which is lovingly named by some of our husbands, and family members as "Quilt Cult". This involved some cleaning, and cooking. Sorry, I didn't think to take a photo of dinner, but is was a yummy pot roast. You'll just have to take my word for that.

     On Friday it was time for the much anticipated parade, so we decorated one of the gardener's pick up truck. Rhea drove her truck, as Julie rode as a passenger, while Melanie, Marsha, and I walked and passed out our sunflower seeds. We had seeds that were roasted, and salted for eating, and other seeds that were meant for planting.




     I am the one behind the camera. 

     Not much time lately for sewing though. I will get to do that soon, I hope. First, I have several more things I have to post on my Etsy site. 

     Tonight I am going to the Community Band holiday concert.

     That is what I have been up to lately. I hope you all have been having some holiday fun too. 
     
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment