Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Guild Dinner, Red and White Quilt

Tonight we had our annual spring dinner at guild. It is the last get together we have until August.The theme of the decorations was patriotic. I won this lovely flower arrangement as a door prize.



I have been working on the red and white quilt. I made one entire block to test out all of my patch measurements. It went together how I was expecting it to; so now I will proceed assembly line style and chain piece everything.




All of my HSTs are finished and sewn in pairs.




Next on the agenda is to all the single red triangle, white square, and press. I am trying to decide how to do the pressing. On the first block, I tried to press everything towards the darker fabric; but that made some areas pretty bulky, so maybe I will try pressing the seams open.


 
I'll write again when I have more done. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment