As planned, I got my pot holders, posted on Etsy, and after procrastinating forever, I finally got my policies posted! At last! I wanted these things done before Thanksgiving.
Yesterday, my friend, Eleanor came over for some quality sewing time. I worked on my solid block units. I got them all to this point.
Only 2 seams left, ad I can start sewing them into the large blocks. I am planning to set these blocks, half straight, half on point, with different shades of red around them. I am anxious to see how this is going to look.
After she left, I did a seam on several of the triangles for the bird cages quilt.
Previously, I made several strip sets for another quilt, but they still needed pressing. So while the iron was hot, I pressed them.
So that is what I have been up to lately, thanks for stopping by!