My large hexagon quilt is slowly growing. I got one and a half more sewn together, and 2 more laid out.
Sorry, this photo is not as clear as it could be. I was racing against my camera battery when I took this. Now the battery is dead for awhile. They will look better when I get them sewn, and on the downstairs design wall with the others.
Lest you think that is all I accomplished, I also cut a bunch of strip sets for this quilt.
I am getting a surprising number of strip sets sewn together by using them for leaders when I sew the large hexagons together.
That is what I have been up to in a nutshell. Don't forget to go to patchworktimes.com
for lots more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!