Monday, September 9, 2013

Pineaple Blocks Finished

     This week, I put my blue and green quilt on the back burner. I felt like I needed to get these pineapple blocks finished since they are a class sample for a class I am teaching later this fall. Mission accomplished. 



     Tomorrow, I am going to a group sew with some friends. That sounds like a perfect time to get the paper off of the back, and get these blocks sewn together. I plan to machine quilt this myself. That is unusual for me. I usually make large quilts, then send them out to be quilted, but I wanted a smaller Pineapple quilt so people taking the class would have a smaller design to work on if they wanted. If I am going to do that kind of thing, I am going to have to learn how to quilt these smaller items myself. Most of you have already seen the large class sample but I will add it again for the benefit of any newcomers. 


     So that is what I did with my sewing time this week. I know there will be many inspiring things that you won't want to miss seeing at patchworktimes.com   

     Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I love the color combination of your pineapple quilt at the top. Gorgeous! It looks like "Summer meets Fall."

    ReplyDelete