I have been working on items for my upcoming show. I got all of my pincushions stuffed. These are all that I plan to make, so I can call this job finished. There are 24 in all. It is hard to see the size difference in this photo, but there are 12 larger and 12 smaller ones.
I have several sets of new potholders. Today I cut batting for all of the potholders that I want to make. When I run out of batting squares, I will know that I have made enough potholders. I am using leftover batting from quilt trimmings. I am using 2 layers of batting in each potholder. They are pieced, but not yet quilted.
The weather here has been so pleasant that I am taking every opportunity that I can think of to work outside on the porch.
That is what I have been up to. I hope you have been working on some fun things.Thanks for stopping by!