Monday, October 7, 2013

Pincushions and Wedding Gifts

      I sure could feel fall in the air here today. I went to a friends house to sew, and got all of the tails sewn on all of the chicken pincushions. I made 2 sizes. 12 of each size. Now all I have to do is stuff them and sew them closed, and they will be done.




     Once I got all of the tails on these guys, I allowed myself some fun, and sewed some strip sets for my "fussy cut Harmony Art quilt. Not yet trimmed, as you can see.



      This wedding I went to a very lovely wedding in North Carolina. I have known the groom since he was very young, and it was wonderful to see him married to such a special women. His parents gave them a quilt that I made for a wedding gift.

      So, I made  them 3 sets of pillowcases to coordinate with it.






      So, now I am off to get this months Porterdale Newsletter together.
   
      Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment