Monday, January 27, 2014

Some Progress

     Both of the quilts I have been working on have grown large enough that I needed to move them downstairs to the larger design wall behind the loom. I am using these 2 quilts as leaders and enders for each other.


     This one is going to be a lap quilt. I am planning to keep going around until it is 6 feet long.
    
     
     This quilt just needs a couple of rows added to three of the quadrants. Then the center will be finished. I have some pretty elaborate pieced borders planned for this one. 

     I am hoping to get both centers finished this evening while I watch Quiltcam with Bonnie Hunter tonight.

     After that I will head over to http://www.patchworktimes.com/2014/01/27/design-wall-january-28-2014/  
to check out all of the other Design Wall inspiration posted there. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment