Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Booth at the Madison Show

      Last weekend was the Madison show, and I promised I would show photos of my booth, and the new potholder display piece.









      It rained intermittently. Not nearly as bad as last time though. Nevertheless, I spent the week hanging the quilts out over my loom to air out any residual dampness. The booth pieces too. 


     What else this week? Sent program info to more quilt guilds. 

      Roasted the sunflower seeds.



      A friend came and helped me pressure wash my deck. I had never pressure washed anything before. I wish I had taken before and after shots. I didn't realize the difference was going to be so amazing!

     The weather was perfect this week! Sunny(finally), neither hot nor cold. Cool mornings. Wish we could keep this for awhile, but it will be gone in a jiffy!

     Planted my fall garden this week, a bit of lettuce, spinach, kale, swiss chard, broccoli, beets. It's about a month later than I wanted to plant, late, even for down here in Georgia. Hope some of it makes it!

     That is what I have been up to this week. Hope it has been a productive, pleasant week for you too.

     Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment