Thursday, July 5, 2012

Let's Polka, Native Harvest Pattern, and Other Small Chores

     Well, the 4th of July will be over in a few minutes. I hope everyone had a lovely day spent with friends and family.

     I have been working on these blocks, for the Let's Polka Quilt :

    
     All I need to do is trim them, and they will be ready to go on the design wall with the others. By the way, I decided to put all of the blocks I have made so far on the big design wall because I wanted to be able to see them all as I pair up fabrics for future blocks, to make sure I don't repeat the same combinations too many times. Here is what I have so far.
 

      Now that I am finished with the red and white quilt, and I have cut so many strips for this quilt, I expect things to move along for this quilt quicker than they have up until now.

     I am also working on writing the pattern for the Native Harvest quilt. I want to have it done in time to bring it to Batavia, IL, with me later this month.


     I have been working on my Etsy site. I have been adding photos of backs and close ups of the quilting to many of the quilt posts that didn't already have them. I have also added several new quilts which I finished last year, but never got around to posting for one reason or another. I am working on composing my shop policies, which I have been meaning to do for a long time.

     Well that's what I have been up to lately. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment