Sunday, July 1, 2012

Catching Up

      First things first. I can't believe I forgot to show you the pincushion I got in the pincushion swap at retreat!


     Mary Beth made this lovely pincushion. She is a potter, and made the base herself. I had to steal it to get it.

      Today, I got to ship the red and white quilt off to it's new home in Spain. Here's hoping it gets there intact and in timely fashion. 

      I found out this week, that I will be selling patterns at the Batavia Quilt and Textile Show in Batavia, Il, the 3rd weekend in July, so if you happen to be in that area then; come and say hello, and check out my patterns in person. In preparation for that, and the show in Berea in August I have been copying and collating patterns. If you are interested in seeing what patterns I have available; check out my Etsy site. The is a link on the right hand side of the page, between my profile, and my blog list.




      I finally got the quarter square triangles trimmed for the Let's Polka quilt.



Mostly, I have been cutting strips and other pieces for this quilt. For this block...


I cut these:



For this block....

















and this block...











I cut these:



And for this block...


I cut these:




So, that's what I have been up to lately. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment