Friday, May 10, 2013

New Classes, and a Quilt Order!

     Once again I have been guilty of blog neglect.

     There has been a frustrating lack of sewing going on around here lately. But, good things have been happening, and I do have lots to be grateful for, so NO complaining from me!

     Since I last wrote, I had a lovely time doing a trunk show at the Southern Crescent Guild in Fayetteville, GA. It was great fun to make some new friends, and to see a couple of familiar faces there, from the classes I have taught at A Scarlet Thread, earlier this year. AST has asked me to teach 3 classes there this fall. I will be teaching Indian Summer on September 28th.


     Pineapple Storm on October 26th.


      And Sonja's Windows on November 8th.


          One thing I have been noticing over and over again in my travels this year is huge range of greens you can see everywhere you go. From the bright green new leaves, to the dark green pine trees, and everything in between. And, some days the sky has been SO SO blue! I have been thinking about this for a couple of years now. I have got to make a quilt about this before much longer.




     Unfortunately, some of the widest range I have seen was while I was driving, and I am not so good at taking pictures while I am driving!

     One more bit of good news. I think it will be easier to get some sewing done soon. I have almost caught up on my weaving. This is lucky, since I just got an order from Etsy.

        
       I sold this quilt last fall, and now they want another one just like it! Woohoo!!

     That is what I have been up to lately. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment