Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy Beach Trip

I spent today setting up my loom for the next rug, so not very much sewing happened today. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a photo of the loom set up, so that will have to wait for a future post.

Later, a group of us went to dinner to celebrate a friends birthday.  Despite the lack of sewing, it was a pretty pleasant day. Although, I admit, I am looking forward to the heat relenting just a bit. Late July in Georgia don't you know. It could be worse. It could be in the high 90s instead of the mid 90s.

So, I thought I would share a photo of a wonderful experience I had much earlier in the year. In May, I went with a group of 5 friends for a week on St Simons, GA. The house had a lovely porch that overlooked the water. During low tide there was some beach, but during high tide, there was just the rocks, then the ocean. There was a picnic table on the porch, and right next to the picnic table was a perfectly glorious electric outlet! Anyone want to guess where this is heading?


Now THAT is the life!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment