Monday, October 15, 2012

Back to Normal

     So, I am back home from Blue Ridge. The weather was beautiful, although the leaves were not as far along as I thought they were going to be. It was lovely, sitting in the park, and stitching.

     It was a bit disappointing that I didn't sell a quilt; but I sold several pairs of pot holders. I bet I could have sold even more if I had made more. I have one more outdoor show in Eatonton, GA , in a couple of weeks, so I need to get more done for that. Also, next Saturday I have to turn in my work for the Holiday Market at the Southern Heartland Gallery in Covington, GA, so I will be gathering note card sets, and pot holders for that. I also want to get some of each  posted in my Etsy shop before Thanksgiving.

     Here are some photos of my booth in Blue Ridge.


 



     I met with The Scarlet Thread n McDonough last week, and will be teaching 2 classes there next year. I have to get supply lists ready for that. I will be teaching Aubry in February, 2013. 

     I will also be teaching Let's Polka in March.


     
      Today, I got the Let's Polka quilt and pillows back from Regina, so I getting those put together this week. Do you think I have enough to keep myself occupied for the next little bit?

     I am looking forward to seeing the My Waterlilies quilt hanging in the Georgia Quilt Show this weekend. If you happen to go there, check it out. And if you are interested in long arm quilting, go and visit my good friend, Regina Carter in the Gammill booth. I think she will also be teaching some classes there.

     That's whats going on with me now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment